La Conférence des provinciaux jésuites européens (JCEP) un(e) collaborateur-collaboratrice à mi-temps, en CDI à Bruxelles. Ce poste de secrétaire/chargé d’administration comporte des tâches administratives, de communication et d’organisation. Date d’envoi des candidatures (en anglais) : le 22 février 2019.
The Jesuit Conference of European Provincials recruits Secretary/Administrator (half time)
As Secretary/Administrator you will have to play a supportive role and to help keep the Jesuit Conference of European Provincials’ office (JCEP office) running smoothly, undertaking a variety of administrative, communication, and organizational tasks.
Working language: English.
List of tasks
• Developing and maintaining an organized filing system
• Catalogues (compiling and distributing)
• Organizing and helping during meetings (developing the agenda and taking minutes)
• Preparing reports
• Processing invoices and bank statements
• Assisting in Preparing funding requests and reports to funders
• Checking frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Making travel arrangements
• Acting occasionally as a receptionist and greeting guests
Helping the communication team in, for example:
• Convoking communication meetings
• Creating events in the calendar
• Managing social media
• Looking for articles, updating some parts of the website
• Updating the mailing list: checking the bounced mails of the newsletters, adding new members.
• Giving support in organizing network meetings: agenda, planning, travel, logistics, finances, and follow-up on registrations and payments if needed.
• Organizing the JCEP General Assembly and the Council meetings with the JCEP assistant: agenda, planning, travel, logistics, and finance.
Rue des Trévires, 3
• Experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• Familiarity with office organization
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Languages: English (high level), French (good level)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to use web tools and social networks (IT skills)
• Good knowledge of Church environments
• Familiarity with the Society of Jesus
• Integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
• Team working ability and also ability to take initiative and work independently
• Travel may be required
Description of the Organization
The Jesuit Conference of European Provincials (JCEP) is a Catholic-based, non-profit organization (Association Internationale Sans But Lucratif – AISBL). Its purpose is to promote better co-ordination and cooperation among the Jesuit Provinces of the countries of Europe in their different areas of activity. Furthermore, it aims to promote relations and activities inspired by the values of solidarity, mutual understanding, and justice and peace; to promote culture, education, multicultural values, cooperation and development in Europe and third countries.
CV and covering letter to be sent to: assistant[at]jesuits.eu
Deadline for applications: February 22, 2019